* Add a bit of bracing sea air and tranquil Scottish landscape to your home or office!
* Available on paper or canvas. The Limited Edition prints are personally hand-signed and numbered by the artist. A Certificate of Authenticity accompanies your Fine Art Print. Open Edition prints are unsigned.
* Canvas prints come either securely mounted on stretcher bars with wire for immediate hanging without a frame, or can also be ordered unstretched at a significant reduction in cost.
* Only 350 of each Limited Edition will be available for purchase.
* Your print will be carefully packaged and shipped, ensuring that this new addition to your home or office art collection arrives safely.
About the Image:
The original painting has a unique substrate: Oil on Antique Linen bedsheet (!) ca. 1890’s from somewhere in Scotland's beautiful Sutherland region.
October in Plockton… tourists have mostly receded, and a lovely wee picturesque village on Scotland’s west coast emerges – an artist’s mecca I’m told, with good reason! Most of the buildings are 17th&18th century, the harbor views are stunning, & the climate is amazingly mild (palm trees grow here!!)