* Bring a bit of the outdoors into your home or office with this dramatic sand trap at Gamble Sands!
* Available in two sizes on paper or canvas. The Limited Edition prints are personally hand-signed and numbered by the artist. A Certificate of Authenticity accompanies your Fine Art Print. Open Edition prints are unsigned.
* Canvas prints come either securely mounted on stretcher bars with wire for immediate hanging without a frame, or can also be ordered unstretched at a significant reduction in cost.
* Only 350 of each Limited Edition will be available for purchase.
* Your print will be carefully packaged and shipped, ensuring that this new addition to your home or office art collection arrives safely.
About the Image:
I am not a golf person. My farming-oriented father always referred to the game as 'Pasture Pool' .... I havn't a clue why, but it's not a bad description! The reason for the title chosen by the family was explained to me, and made perfect sense at the time. My intent was to share a bit of the beauty, dramatic atmosphere and character of the course itself. This painting is one in a series of commission pieces painted for the Gebbers family and hangs in the Pavilion at their specialty Scottish-Links style course, Gamble Sands, in the beautiful, rugged Okanogan country of North Central Washington.