Blue and gold rustic castle large wall art wedding gift, large art prints and wall art large for wall décor living room birthday gift
"DUNNOTTAR FROM THE SEA"
* Bring a bit of brisk sea air and Scottish historic atmosphere to your home or office!
* Available in two sizes on paper or canvas. The Limited Edition prints are personally hand-signed and numbered by the artist. A Certificate of Authenticity accompanies your Fine Art Print. Open Edition prints are unsigned.
* Canvas prints come either securely mounted on stretcher bars with wire for immediate hanging without a frame, or can also be ordered unstretched at a significant reduction in cost.
* Only 350 of each Limited Edition will be available for purchase.
* Your print will be carefully packaged and shipped, ensuring that this new addition to your home or office art collection arrives safely.
About the Image:
Dunnottar Castle, to my mind one of THE top castles in Scotland for sheer grandeur of architecture and situation on its high promontory above the sea. Wandering among the various stone constructions, feeling the sharp North Sea winds, tripping on the uneven clumps grasses .... musing on the lives and times of its inhabitants .... a transformational experience, to say the least. On Scotland's NE coast south of Aberdeen, Dunnottar has a very active role in the country's history, including housing a substantial number of imprisoned Covenanters and hiding the Honors of Scotland (Crown jewels, etc). A thriving seabird sanctuary, Fowlsheugh, neighbours the Castle, and haunting cries of a wide range of seabirds add to the drama of the place.
View the original painting: