"DRYBURGH ANCIENT" Giclee Print 16" x 24"
* Bring a bit of Scottish Borders countryside into your home or office!
* Available on paper or canvas. The Limited Edition prints are personally hand-signed and numbered by the artist. A Certificate of Authenticity accompanies your Fine Art Print. Open Edition prints are unsigned.
* Canvas prints come either securely mounted on stretcher bars with wire for immediate hanging without a frame, or can also be ordered unstretched at a significant reduction in cost.
* Only 350 of each Limited Edition will be available for purchase.
* Your print will be carefully packaged and shipped, ensuring that this new addition to your home or office art collection arrives safely.
About the Image:
A tree of great standing, this one! Situated along the narrow road from Dryburgh Abbey above the river, heading up toward John Smith's huge statue of William Wallace on Bemerside Estate grounds. A tree for considering, with its myriad twisting, turning branches. What has it it witnessed, in the drama of human and animal existence? If ONLY it could talk! I've enjoyed every moment of effort in attempting to do justice to this magnificent living thing....long may it stand.
FREE Shipping in the US!