"MORNING IN MACDUFF" Giclee Print
MORNING IN MACDUFF
* Bring a bit of fresh Scottish sea air to your home or office!
* Available on paper or canvas. The Limited Edition prints are personally hand-signed and numbered by the artist. A Certificate of Authenticity accompanies your Fine Art Print. Open Edition prints are unsigned.
* Canvas prints come either securely mounted on stretcher bars with wire for immediate hanging without a frame, or can also be ordered unstretched at a significant reduction in cost.
* Only 350 of each Limited Edition will be available for purchase.
* Your print will be carefully packaged and shipped, ensuring that this new addition to your home or office art collection arrives safely.
About the Image:
A street in this once-bustling north Scotland fishing village, where most streets lead down to the harbour. An entire culture, now nearly defunct, was based around the small oily fish called herring. Present-day Macduff and nearby Banff are yet another casualty of overfishing and human greed.
View the original at