Gold and green farmhouse wall décor wedding gift, landscape art prints wall décor, rustic home décor prints wall art
THE OLD MILL SITE
* Bring a bit of rustic Western atmosphere into your home or office!
* Available in two sizes on paper or canvas. The Limited Edition prints are personally hand-signed and numbered by the artist. A Certificate of Authenticity accompanies your Fine Art Print. Open Edition prints are unsigned.
* Canvas prints come either securely mounted on stretcher bars with wire for immediate hanging without a frame, or can also be ordered unstretched at a significant reduction in cost.
* Only 350 of each Limited Edition will be available for purchase.
* Your print will be carefully packaged and shipped, ensuring that this new addition to your home or office art collection arrives safely.
About the Image:
North Central Washington's beautiful Okanogan country - foothills to West Coast's backbone, the Cascade Mountains. For all it's beauty, it's a challenging backdrop for those who choose to make it their home, and for the hardy immigrants who settled here many decades ago, it must have been incredible times. A hardy Scots settler found his way here from Nova Scotia in the early 1830's, and the peaceful grazing land you see now was once the site of a busy sawmill. The family has grown and prospered in diverse areas: Gebbers Farms, cherry and apple production; Gebbers Cattle, grassfed beef ranching, and the specialty Scottish Links golf resort Gamble Sands just outside of Brewster, WA.