"THE PLOUGH INN" Canvas Giclee Print
* Bring a bit of Scottish rural atmosphere and history to your home or office!
* Available on paper or canvas. The Limited Edition prints are personally hand-signed and numbered by the artist. A Certificate of Authenticity accompanies your Fine Art Print. Open Edition prints are unsigned.
* Canvas prints come either securely mounted on stretcher bars with wire for immediate hanging without a frame, or can also be ordered unstretched at a significant reduction in cost.
* Only 350 of each Limited Edition will be available for purchase.
* Your print will be carefully packaged and shipped, ensuring that this new addition to your home or office art collection arrives safely.
About the Image:
This lovely establishment on the Black Isle is a former drovers' & travellers' inn, dating from the 17th century. Before the advent of the steam train in the 2nd half of the 19th century, drovers used old, established routes to drive cattle on the hoof from the Highlands to markets in the south such as Falkirk & Crieff. Inns such as this were built along the routes to provide them with housing & food.